Are you a curious mind that likes to share fresh insights with a global audience of marketers and entrepreneurs? Well, you've come to the right place. We're always looking for guest contributors for the StoryChief Insights Blog. Check out the guidelines:
What are we looking for?
- Insights based around a topic that's relevant for our audience.
Your topic must be relevant and targeted toward our audience of B2B content marketers and agencies. We accept articles covering the following topics: content marketing, content distribution, search engine optimization, (content) marketing automation, and lead generation through content marketing.
- Your post is 100% original.
We're looking for original insights, which means that your article hasn't been published anywhere else. Once your article is live on our site, you can republish it on your own blog or other websites, along with a disclaimer that the article first appeared on the StoryChief Insights blog and a backlink to the StoryChief URL.
- Your article contains fresh insights.
As a StoryChief guest contributor, you're an expert in your field. You know the latest trends in content marketing, you use data and statistics to back up your claims, and you know which reputable sources to link to. You can build on insights from other articles, as long as you don't plagiarize.
- You're up-to-date with blogging best practices.
You're a tried and tested copywriter who knows the ins-and-outs of blogging. You know how to build up your story, how to illustrate your thoughts with images or video, and how to captivate your readers until the end of the last sentence.
What's in it for you?
- Your article will be shared with an audience of more than 20,000 marketers across all channels (newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, ...).We make sure our guest contributors receive recognition for their work and have an author bio for every article (with links to social media included). If you've written multiple times for us, you can become a resident writer for the StoryChief Insights Blog.
- You're not alone. Our marketing team is here to help you along the way, so you aren't flying solo. They help to ensure your article really hits the mark and fits perfectly within the StoryChief brand